During your Chesapeake Bay getaway, spend some time in historic splendor with modern upgrades for your comfort and safety at Magnolia House Inn in Hampton, VA. Enjoy the tranquility and privacy of our guestrooms as an alternative to lodging at impersonal hotels. Each guestroom has comfortable, high thread-count linens, fluffy bath towels, spa-quality bath products, refrigerators, cable TV, hair dryers, iron, ironing board, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and includes a delicious, daily full-plated breakfast. Dietary restrictions and preferences are noted. Products for disinfecting hands and surfaces are provided to assure personal safety.
- All rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes.
- Rates are per night for single or double occupancy and do not include Virginia sales and occupancy taxes.
- Prices are subject to change except for reservations secured with a deposit.
- During holidays, special events and peak weekends, there may be a minimum-stay requirement.
- There is an additional fee of $40 per person per night additional guests (limit 2) in the Ellington Suite.
- We are unable to accommodate pets, but we would be happy to assist you in locating luxury pet accommodations.
- For the comfort, safety, and consideration of others, smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only. There will be a minimum charge of $350 for smoking in the inn. We ask that you also please refrain from vaping, burning candles and incense as well.
- The Magnolia House Inn is noted as a quiet retreat for business or leisure travelers. Therefore, it is not an appropriate place for children under 13 unless your group has rented all 3 guestrooms.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and cash are accepted – a deposit equal to at least one night’s stay is required to guarantee your reservation. A 50% non-refundable deposit is charged for all Packages.
- The full Deposit, minus a $35 Processing Fee will be refunded if cancellation is made no later than 14 days before scheduled arrival date. For cancellations received wiithin 12 days of Check-in, the Full Deposit is non-refundable. For Cancellation within 48 hours of Check-in, the full balance of the Reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. If your reservation falls on a holiday, special event, peak period , or is a multiple guestroom Reservation, a 30-day cancellation is required for Deposit refund minus Processing Fee. Early departures and no-shows are considered a cancellation and fall within the our standard Cancellation Policy. No monetary credit will be given for early departures and no-shows. The balance of the entire stay will be run for ‘No Shows’ and is not refundable. Because we are a small business, cancellations affect us significantly.
- We ask that all reservation cancellations or changes be made via e-mail or phone call.
- Check-in: 3-6 p.m. | Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Arrivals outside of regular check-in times must be arranged in advance. Guests that have not arrived by 6 p.m. and have not made late arrival arrangements will be charged as no-shows.
Please contact us to inquire about group reservation policies.
Any guestroom bookings for Magnolia House Wedding Chapel ceremonies must be canceled at least 30 days before check-in for refund of guestroom deposit minus $35 Processing Fee. If cancellation is made within 30 days of Check-in, the balance of guestroom cost will be charged and only refunded if ALL nights of stay are re-booked.
All Ceremony Fees in The Wedding Chapel are payable upon reservation and are non-refundable/non-transferable.